Does being part of a team motivate you to find the best solutions and clearly communicate them? Are you passionate about your work and self-organized? Do you have experience in IT outsourcing projects? We’d like to meet you.
What working with us is like:
It’s more than just work. It’s a development opportunity. You’ll get to work on challenging and varied projects for clients all over the world, in teams of highly capable and friendly people who will help you grow.
Just a sample of our expertise:
Read about it on our blog
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our PHP Team. Tell us your story! Tell us what makes you valuable as a PM!
Is it the love for work which makes you embrace uncertainty and easily adapt to change?
Is it your clear vision on the project and the way you are communicating it?
Or maybe the ability to insert a positive tone within your team?
What we’re looking for:
- Relevant experience in Project Management, working in an outsourcing environment is a plus
- Willingness to think “ outside the box” and to provide creative solutions
- A self-organized, self-motivated person, passionate about one’s work
- A strong team player who has the ability to work in a dynamic team inside a medium sized organization
- Embrace sharing work and responsibilities with other team members
- Have experience managing a team of developers or development projects
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage a portfolio of projects through the entire Software Development Life-Cycle
- Ensure the success of the projects through planning, documentation, communication, initiative and leadership
- Develop and manage project budgets
- Assess project risks and formulate mitigation plans
- Organize and conduct Scrum ceremonies with team members and the customer
- Develop and manage the project change control process as needed
- Deliver successful projects in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Adhere to quality standards and procedures
- Review quality assurance documentation and check compliance with application project standards
- Elaborate, implement, review and improve best practices in the project management area
- Establish good business relations and actively seek opportunities to expand the relationship with the customers you manage
- Disseminate the information on project management and coach the other team members when needed
- Motivate team members and support their professional growth