It’s that time of the year again: the time to join us in Cluj-Napoca for one of the leading eCommerce events that connects the entire Magento community: Meet Magento Romania 2016.
It’s the place where you can meet merchants, eCommerce decision-makers and opinion leaders as well as Magento developers and online agencies.
And since there’s only one week left, we thought it’s the perfect time to give away 2 event passes which will grant you access to the whole 2 days of business & tech panels, conferences, workshops +the Meet Magento Party powered by Evozon.
We only have one rule:
#1 Send us the correct answer to the following quiz question via email at email@example.com. Deadline for submitting answers is Tuesday the 25th of October 10:00 A.M.
After collecting all correct answers and with the help of true randomness we’ll choose the 2 lucky winners that will participate at #mm16ro.
Then, on Tuesday around noonish we’ll announce the 2 winners via social media and email and invite them over for a coffee to pick up their tickets. (You’ll also be able to collect your ticket on the day of the event, on location at Grand Hotel Napoca starting with 09:00 AM from our evo-booth).
And that’s it!
See you at #mm16ro!
P.S.: here are the official Terms & Conditions for this giveaway:
Terms & Conditions for Meet Magento Romania 2016 Tickets Giveaway
1. The promoter is: Evozon Systems whose registered office is at Calea Moților no. 62, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
2. Employees of Evozon Systems or or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be 25.10.2016, 10:00 AM. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- Contestants must send the correct answer to the following quiz question via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to enter the competition.
What is the load order of the multi-language files in Magento 1.x?
A. CSV files from app/locale folder, then translations from core_translate database table
B. CSV files from app/locale folder, then CSV files from app/design/ ///locale folder, then CSV files from skin/ ///locale folder and at the end translations from core_translate database table.
C. CSV files from app/locale folder, then CSV files from app/design/ ///locale and then translations from core_translate database table D. translations from core_translate database table first, then CSV files from app/locale folder, and at the end translations for the theme in app/design/ ///locale
D. translations from core_translate database table first, then CSV files from app/locale folder, and at the end translations for the theme in app/design/ ///locale
- Contestants must specify their full name along with their answer in the e-mail they send at email@example.com.
- Deadline for submitting answers is 25.10.2016, 10:00 AM.
- All correct answers will enter the draw which will take place on 25.10.2016.
- The promoter will create a final list with all contestants that submitted the correct answer and will use random.org to extract the 2 winners.
- The list and the extraction will be recorded and posted on our company blog and or / on our company Facebook Page.
- The prizes consist of 2 entry passes for the Meet Magento Romania event which will take place on the 28th and the 29th of October.
- The 2 prizes will be allocated to 2 separate winners.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The winners will be notified by email on the same day as the draw takes place - on the 25th of October.
11. The winners can collect their entry passes from the Promoter’s booth on location, at Meet Magento Romania, Friday the 28th of October starting with 9:00 AM.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and/or image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Romanian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.