Are you keen on using the latest web technologies and trends in Magento eCommerce projects? Do you have an eye for exceptional design? Good, that means you’re ready to develop greatly polished website interfaces for our clients.
What working with us is like:
It’s more than just work. It’s a development opportunity. You’ll get to work on challenging and varied projects for clients all over the world, in teams of highly capable and friendly people who will help you grow.
Just a sample of our expertise:
Read about it on our blog
Our team develops and handles highly complex and custom e-commerce projects for businesses of every size. If you want to take part in all steps of the development process, actively collaborate with colleagues to deliver bug-free, scalable and maintainable projects and if you want to see your code released regularly in production, this is the right place to be.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of professional Front-end development experience
- Strong knowledge of modern Web Standards (HTML5, CSS3, LESS/SASS)
- Experience with JS frameworks/libraries (jQuery/Prototype)
- Experience with AJAX
- Able to develop responsive layout (CSS media queries)
- Experience with modern version control (GIT)
What you’ll be doing:
- Work in an Agile environment
- Follow a functionality from specification through design and implementation to launching
- Develop e-commerce websites based on Magento Enterprise or Magento Community
It’s definitely a plus if you have:
- Experience with Bootstrap or other UI frameworks
- Experience with Magento Community or Enterprise
- Experience with KnockoutJS, AngularJS, ReactJS