We hope you're a sharp and motivated PHP Developer, who would love to join our team to design, develop, implement, test and support highly scalable, multi-tier web applications.
What working with us is like:
It’s more than just work. It’s a development opportunity. You’ll get to work on challenging and varied projects for clients all over the world, in teams of highly capable and friendly people who will help you grow.
Just a sample of our expertise:
Read about it on our blog
Our team develops and handles highly complex and custom e-commerce projects for businesses of every size. For a multi-level marketing company that empowers people who are starting their own business, we developed a complex, solid, but also flexible e-commerce business platform that connects different systems, technologies and syncs all available data.
If you want to take part in all steps of the development process, actively collaborate with colleagues to deliver bug-free, scalable and maintainable projects and if you want to see your code released regularly in production, this is the right place to be.
What you’ll be doing:
- Write elegant and clean code
- Implement new features as well as enhance existing ones
- Create efficient, well-documented products, software and services
- Work closely with product managers, UI/UX designers and back-end server engineers
- Perform maintenance development and correction of identified bugs
- Promote quality standards and processes and work with other developers to achieve these
- Communicate regularly with project managers to provide understanding of technical requirements, processes and dependencies
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with object-oriented development and design patterns
- 3+ years of professional experience with Magento and 4+ years with PHP, MySQL (including EAV data structures) and LAMP stack
- Knowledge and experience in successful customization of Magento
- Experience with modern version control (GIT) and workflows
- Good understanding of XHTML/HTML5 and CSS3
- You must be familiar with and able to work seamlessly through all phases of the software development life cycle, and experience in an Agile environment is highly desired
- Ability to define, interpret and develop software according to written requirements and technical specification
- English level at working proficiency
It’s definitely a plus if you have:
- Experience with caching technologies like Redis, Memcached, APC, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis, etc.
- Experience with Nginx, PHP-FPM, Solr/Elasticsearch, etc.
- Experience with tools like Vagrant, Capistrano, etc.